John Moore Services
10005 W Sam Houston Pkwy N, Houston, TX, 77064
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHandyman ServicesKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Our professional handyman service cares about the integrity of our work and your time. We specialize in electrical repairs, installations, in home remodeling services and more. From painting to electr
2.Mister Sparky Electrician Houston
ElectriciansHandyman ServicesLighting Consultants & DesignersBuilding Construction Consultants
I had a friend who used MisterSparky and I was impressed that when they knew on the phone that it was an emergency situation that they sent someone straight out. They fixed a breaker for an AC that soMore Nearby Locations »
3.Commercial Electric Services, Inc
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Fixtures
4.McDonald C F Electric Inc.
5044 Timber Creek Dr
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire Installation
*Licensed And Insured Commercial Electrical Contractors and Cabling Contractors *Commercial & Industrial Maintenance *Phone and Computer Wiring *Security Lighting *New Construction *Light Fixture Repl
5.Rabalais I & E Constructors
110 W Helgra St
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansBuilding ContractorsTelecommunications-Equipment & Supply
* Commercial - Residential * Industrial - Maintenance * Free Estimates
6.Greater Texas Electric
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
Visit our website
The electricians at Greater Texas Electrical has served Greater Houston for over 23 years with 24hr emergency service and an electrical work guarantee. Greater Texas Electrical is an electrical contra
7.Beekman ElectricServing the Pasadena, TX area
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsGenerators
Beekman Company is a family owned local business that has been serving the Houston area for over seventeen years. Weather it's a plug for your kitchen or a new building for your business we have you c
TRI ELECTRIC CO, INC.
11664 Northpost St, Houston, TX, 77093
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.