Pasadena Apartment Complex
451 S Oakland Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101
Add Your Review
First I must say that I dealt with a wonderful salesman named Gordon, sadly the rest of the staff was horrible and offensive. So much that they lost a sale.
I was ready to purchase a car from this dealer and started signing all the papers to close the sale. Unfortunately I was presented with a form where I was acknowledging that the car had frame damage although this was never disclosed to me previously. This even contradicted the Carfax report they showed me. I started asking questions and in the end the conversation broke down.
Below is a summary of my issues I had with the employee charged with closing the deal:
1) When I sat down and started reading instead of automatically
signing she was obviously displeased.
2) When I asked extensive questions about the contracts and its clauses she was defensive.
3) She told me that the form was ""from the government"" and as such every part was required to be signed including the parts that were clearly not applicable. This is simply not true.
4) She told me that I took ""too long"" to read the documents. (This was the worse offense for me)
5) When I asked her to apologize for the above comment she refused and informed me that she didn't need to apologize to anyone and that I needed to sign or not buy the car.
6) I suggested that she give me a copy of the document in question for me to take home and review and that I would sign it on Monday when I picked up the car. This request was denied. This was a long contract and she told me that I could not take any part of it to read at home,at my leisure. Given the complexities of the contract language this is surprising and unacceptable.
In the end I was forced to walk away and urge all others to avoid this dealer.
View similar ApartmentsSuggest an edit