Cohen & Schwartz Dental
100 US Highway 46, Budd Lake, NJ, 07828
490 E Main St Ste 103
After visiting my usual dentist, I realized that just because I owned my own business, I was being presented with a new treatment idea every 6 months. Finally, I had had it. I found Dr. S. and loved t
2.Rauchberg Dental Group
199 Baldwin Rd Ste 120
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I made an appointment for my boyfriend who had not been to the dentist in a long time. He was nervous so i went with him & the staff was amazing. They truley made us feel at home & at ease. T
3.Russo, Michela, DDS
362 Parsippany Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
100 W Mount Pleasant Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Harte Orthodontics has built a family tradition of excellence in orthodontics throughout the Sparta and Livingston, NJ communities for three generations. Our father and son orthodontists, Dr. Larry Ha
5.Life Ok Dental Care
23 Reynolds Ave
OrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryDentists
BEST DENTIST I HAVE EVER SEEN SHE HAS MAGIC IN HER HAND I LOVE THE DENTIST.I HAD REFER ENTIRE FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS AND THEY LOVE THE DENTIST AND PAIN HAD WEAR DOWN SO MUCH AND I CAN FEEL THE DENTIST
6.Morris Dental Arts
181 New Rd Ste 301
7.Parsippany Family Dental
758 Us Highway 46
This place is horrible. Please be careful about the bill. They told us something but you will get the bill later. They don't respond if you sent 100 letters or email or calls. So be very careful. Serv
Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the Parsippany area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future