18697 Bagley Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyClinicsMedical Centers
This is a very good hospital
2.Allergy & Asthma Clinic
6681 Ridge Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-AllergyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
Love Dr. Milk - I have two Great Danes and I never sneeze anymore. Super friendly staff too Closed for lunch from 1:00- 2:30
3.PA-Less Health Care Products
2080 W 65th St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsDisabled Persons Equipment & Supplies
4.Narichania Dilip MD
7215 Old Oak Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
6000 Lombardo Ctr Ste 150
Laser Vision CorrectionClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
6.Kaplan Consulting & Counseling Inc
4807 Rockside Rd Ste 400
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
Opencare Patient's Choice Award Winner For 2016. We specialize in serving professionals and executives, and provide services for children, adolescents, adults, seniors, couples and families. Our servi
7.Sports Rehabilitation Consultant
5340 Royalton Rd
Sports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentClinicsFish FarmsFarms
Patients can choose where to go for physical therapy - tell your doctor you choose Sports Rehabilitation Consultants Physical Therapy (SRC)! Why? Because SRC actually saves patients up to 150% on
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.