Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
2.Bassham Robert W
669 Addison Dr
If you hate the thought of a dental shot, here's some pleasant news to make you smile! Dr. Robert Bassham can now remove decay WITHOUT the need for anesthesia, meaning there's NO SHOT and NO DRILL in
3.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
2100 Killough Rd N
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I recommend this place to everyone, it is easy to locate. The staff are friendly, and very professional. They answered all my questions, and made me feel comfortable
808 Highway 64 E
7.Thomas R. Pierce Jr., DDS
329 Block St
I really liked the clinic !Dr Pierce and staff was very knowledgable, friendly and professionals.*I highly recommend them*
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future