514 George St
General ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding Construction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors
3D Construction has a great reputation for quality work and is committed to building strong relationships.
2.George, Strickler, Lazer: The Eye MD's
418 Grand Park Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyLaser Vision Correction
3.Parkersburg Orthopedic Associates
1600 Murdoch Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
We are a comprehensive, physician-led team of orthopedic specialists dedicated to the treatment of orthopedic injuries and conditions. We also provide state of the art rehabilitative care in our new,
4.D & R Heating & Cooling LLC
1807 Staunton Tpke
General ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Equipment & Systems
I had heard mixed opinions about this outfit but I decided to take a chance. Employed D&R for repair of a heat pump. First crew spent about 40 minutes on it and said they had found the issue, but I
5.Phoenix Associates Inc
501 East St
Phoenix Associates, Inc. is a locally-owned, merit shop, general contracting firm specializing in various types of commercial, industrial and institutional construction work since its founding in 1985
6.Bosley Rental & Supply Inc
1 Bosley Ave
General ContractorsRental Service Stores & YardsPropane & Natural GasDemolition Contractors
Why Buy It When You Can Rent It? Contractor's equipment. Heavy equipment. Serving West Virginia since 1983. We fill propane tanks too. Electrical Tools, generators, jacks, nail & staple guns. Air comp
7.Gynecologic Associates Inc
705 Garfield Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Reproductive EndocrinologyMedical Imaging Services
Gynecological Associates offers special care in a personalized environment along with Michael C. Shockley, M.D. and a friendly office staff. Services include Obstetrics & Gynecology; Infertility & Las
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.