Serving the Parker Crossroads area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Doc's Landscaping & Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & Equipment
We are a family owned and operated business. We believe that a customer should be treated like we expect to be treated...providing quality work, at a fair price, with personal service.
173 Mason Grove Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLighting Consultants & DesignersLawn Mowers
Full Service Lawn Maintenance Company Serving The Gibson, Henderson, Jackson And Surrounding Areas For The Past 16 Years. Our Services Include: Lawn-Commercial & Residential, Spraying, Mowing, Shrub A
6.Rapid Response Restoration
Lawn MaintenanceHome ImprovementsCarpet & Rug CleanersGeneral Contractors
7.The Lawn Ranger
Serving the Parker Crossroads area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.