Serving the Parker area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Peterson's Home Care
1405 S Joshua Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical Equipment & SuppliesNurses-Home Services
2.Parker Indian Hospital
12033 Agency Rd
Medical CentersNurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
1713 S Kofa Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsHuman Services OrganizationsNurses-Home ServicesHome Health Services
4.Continuum Home Hospice
1713 S Kofa Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
5.Parksite Assisted Care
1112 W 20th St
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
6.Yuma Nursing CenterServing the Parker, AZ area
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityHome Health Services
A Skilled Nursing And Rehabilitation Center. Yuma Nursing Center is is locally operated servicing the Yuma, AZ area. Our center strives to provide the best quality service to your loved ones. Wheather
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.