Call A Pro
Serving the Park Hills area.
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Carolyn's Tax and Accounting Services and LaChance's Locksmithing. Offering accounting and tax services for you and your business; as well as, car, home, and business locksmith services.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
4.AAA Marler's Towing
3265 Blake Rd
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
I am shocked to read any bad reviews. I have used Marlers Towimg several times over the years & have always had GREAT SERVICE!! They have always been courteous & professional. My best experience was a
5.All Star Safe Service Co
Safes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
Visit our website
Along side a pleasant demeanor is also a very skilled and knowledgable crew. George, his son and their company was a pleasure to work with, promptness, efficiency and dependability are just of few wor
918 E Main St
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Vivint New Customer Offer
www.vivintbycyh.com Make Your Home a Smart Home. 24/7Monitoring. Remote Access. $39.99mo
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.