Central Electric, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT, 84107 The Utah Electrician Since 1910 You Can Trust.
1.Black Diamond Electric, Plumbing, Heating and Air
2870 S 300 W
Salt Lake City,UT
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Automation SystemsHome Improvements
All of the power in my house went out yesterday after plugging in my range after a remodel. After checking the 'usuals', I called Black Diamond and Dan answered immediately and was great. Power restor
2.Ace Electrical Inc
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Ace Electrical is a full service electrical contractor that prides itself in keeping pace with the growth of the industry and changing technology. Ace Electrical is intent on establishing a strong rep
3.JP Electrical LC
890 N 550 W Ste 6
North Salt Lake,UT
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I was very impressed with the quality of work I received from JP Electric. I will use them for all my electrical needs. Don't bother checking around - I found them to be the priced for a company I c
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsLighting Maintenance Service
great guys fast service. fixed problem others couldn't find. Had them on several of my properties and always have good review from my tenants.
ElectriciansSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Service & RepairSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Great company and great people to work with, honest and full of integrity. I would highly recommend them for any electrical needs.
3120 S Metropolitan Way
Salt Lake City,UT
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & RepairBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Let Luxaire Sunbeam bring you comfort and light. Based in Salt Lake City and serving the greater tri-state area for over 80 years, we provide prompt, professional, accurate, and affordable heating, ai
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Call A Pro
Serving the Park City area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.