3004 Interstate Highway 30, Greenville, TX, 75402
1.Hick's Tire & Muffler Shop
1635 Bonham St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTrailer HitchesTrailer Equipment & Parts
For the work I wanted done they reviewed every option and price with me, letting me choose with no pressure or agenda. I had major modifications done and they took no liberties, keeping me informed ev
2.Bill Bass Tires
1240 S Church St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & Supplies
Prompt service, friendly hellpful staff.
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
3855 Lamar Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
If you want to be insulted belittled degraded go to this tire center you will be in right place.They will make you feel about 2 inches tall and make you madder than an old wet hen. I had to take extra
4.Castillo's Tore Shop
1651 S Church St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
5.J & J Used Tires
408 Bonham St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
6.Olvera's Tire Shop
401 N Main St
7.Loop Tire Sales
1540 NW Loop 286
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
Free 3 Credit Scores
www.freescorefinder.com View Your 3 Bureau Credit Scores.See Your Scores Instantly! w/ Trial
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.