PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Paris area.
1.Special Health Resources for Texas Inc
3150 Clarksville St
Medical ClinicsClinicsAIDS Information & ServicesSocial Service Organizations
2.Bandel Phillip B
911 Lamar Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyMedical ClinicsClinics
3.Complete Care Clinic
2745 NE Loop 286
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
Complete Care Clinic provides professional quality urgent care, drug screening and physicals in the Paris, TX area. Our medical practice focuses on patients. Our nurse practitioners are thorough, cari
1025 Deshong Dr
Medical ClinicsSurgery CentersPhysical Therapy ClinicsSpinologists
Frisco Spine offers a comprehensive multidisciplinary team approach to neck and back pain through a team of neurosurgeons and physiatrists specializing in the treatment of spinal disorders. We are a s
5.PRMC Healthcare Group
1055 Clarksville St Ste 190
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Country Style Healthcare
1603 Lamar Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Paris Health Services
1735 17th St NE
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.