Serving the Paris area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
2.Ceramic Tile WarehouseServing the Paris, TN area
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersMarble-Natural
The Ceramic Tile Warehouse services a five state area. "We have the most knowledgeable and reputable sales people and installation crews in the surrounding area." Their strong reputation extends from
3.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
4.Sears Home Improvement Roofing Systems
Roofing ContractorsHeat PumpsAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you’re updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears Home S
5.Replogle Hardwood Flooring Co
6.Clean Cut Painting and Remodeling
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsFlooring ContractorsPainting ContractorsGeneral Contractors
Serving the Paris area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?