A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.Logan County Nursing Center
1414 S Elm St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Area Agency On Aging
333 S 1st St
Home Health ServicesHospicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsNurses-Home Services
3.County Health Unit
150 S Lowder St
Home Health ServicesCounty & Parish GovernmentSocial Service OrganizationsNurses-Home Services
4.Paris Health & Rehab Center
1414 S Elm St
Rehabilitation ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
5.Valley View Lodge
2202 S Elm St
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesRest HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
6.Short Mountain Lodge
2721 W Walnut St
Assisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
7.St Edward Hospice
500 E Academy St
Home Health Services
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.