1.Stallings Lawn Care, LLC
3707 Phillips Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceWeed Control Service
Visit and like us on Facebook!
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
202 County Road 112
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Designers & Consultants
Bean Lawn Care is landscape contractor that offers complete and professional lawn and landscape services to Jonesboro, AR. We are a family owned and operated business, and we provide reliable services
6.A TO Z LAWNCARE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Established in 2005, the business offers Complete Lawn Maintenance, Landscaping, Licensed And Insured, Residential and Commercial services, Seasonal Cleanups, Sprinkler Installation and Repair service
7.Four Seasons Lawn Care
Tree ServiceLawn Maintenance
I can always count on the crew at Four Seasons Lawn Care! They really take the time to figure out what I want and need out of my lawn. Their rates are VERY reasonable too! If you are looking for la
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.