1.Arkansas Dental Clinic
3907 Linwood Dr
most unprofessional dentist office i have ever been to.
2.Arkansas Dental Clinic
1699 Red Wolf Blvd Ste I
3.Arkansas Dental Clinic
405 Highway 463 S
They were fantastic with my daughter. She had never been to the dentist before and they made her feel very comfortable. Explained each step before they did it. Thanks Dr. H for making her first trip a
4.Arkansas Dental Clinic
405 Highway 463 N
5.Arkansas Dentistry and Braces - Arsmiles.com - Jonesboro
2606 Browns Ln
OrthodontistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
This office is AMAZING!!! I was so overwhelmed by the wonderful customer service and the fun, energetic staff. This is a very kid friendly office as well as adults and I recommend it to ALL!!!!
6.NE Arkansas Dentistry
900 Southwest Dr
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsDental Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future