Serving the Paradise area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
130 Yellowstone Dr Ste 100
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsFoster Care AgenciesHuman Services OrganizationsMental Health Services
2.Far Northern Regional Developmental Disabilities Center
1377 E Lassen Ave
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesSocial Service Organizations
The Far Northern Regional Center offers various community-oriented health care services. It offers family-based skilled nursing home care services. The center offers residential, assisted and independ
3.California Health Collaborative Teenscene
4801 Feather River Blvd
Human Services Organizations
4.California Health Collaborative
25 Jan Ct
Medical Service OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
5.Behavioral Health Dept
592 Rio Lindo Ave
Medical Service OrganizationsMental Health ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Adult Day Health Care-Peg Taylor Center
124 Parmac Rd
Adult Day Care CentersAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesMedical Clinics
Home Instead Senior Care
Serving the Paradise area. Local Home Health Care ServicesIn Chico CA
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.