1.Dr. Donald D Sullivan, MD
405 Sycamore St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Sullivan, Maura T
344 Flume St
3.T L Sullivan Inc.
60 Declaration Dr
4656 4th Ave
RanchesFarmsLivestock DealersLivestock Breeders
6222 Santa Clara Rd
Water Utility Companies
6458 County Road 25
Drilling & Boring ContractorsWater Well Drilling & Pump Contractors
7.Lipp & Sullivan Funeral DirectorsServing the Paradise, CA area
Funeral DirectorsCrematoriesFuneral Information & Advisory ServicesFuneral Planning
Lipp and Sullivan Funeral Directors is soley family-owned and operated by Dan and Kay Gray. The Gray family has been providing compassionate care to grieving families and individuals in California sin
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.