Anderson Bradshaw Tax Consultants
Serving the Paradise area.
1.Dr. Deborah J Anderson MD
6283 Clark Rd Ste 8
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Dr. Deborah J Anderson MD
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
3.Douglas E Anderson MD Facc Cardiology
6009 Pentz Rd Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Anderson Deborah MD
771 Buschmann Rd Ste L
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
I really, really wish I had read the reviews before I went to this doctor. She needs to retire or find something that she enjoys doing and not take it out on her patients. She is condescending, rude,
5.Dr. Michelle L Anderson, DC
1350 E 9th St Ste 190
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
6.Anderson, Sarah D
805 Cedar St
7.B Anderson Robert Cfp
Financial Planning ConsultantsStock & Bond BrokersFinancial Services
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.