Serving the Papillion area. 1/2 Price on Wood Floors & Install.Call Now to Get your Free Quote. More InfoPREFERRED
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
2.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
4.Certified Tile & Stone
12106 S 178th St
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceTile-Contractors & DealersHome Improvements
Certified Tile has completed 3 separate jobs for us over the last few years and we could not be happier. They helped with a bathroom remodel, laundry/mud/walk-in pantry remodel and a wet bar (floor an
6350 N 115th Avenue Cir
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Call Mike Hansen for all your flooring needs. With over 22 years of experience in the industry, Mike the owner, knows that intricate detail and customer satisfaction is what gets the job done right th
6.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsFloors-IndustrialConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
7.David Mark Floors
7052 Maple St
Welcome to Mark David Floors!We install new hardwood floors and refinish and recoat existing floors.Founded in 1914, we are a family-owned business that will soon be celebrating our Centennial \ u2013
Serving the Papillion area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?