1.Liberty Dental Group
300 Schuylkill Rd
DentistsDistributing Service-Circular, Sample, EtcImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Very professional and courteous staff. Very clean and organized office. Always on time, never have to wait long. Dr. Singh is awesome. Very friendly, thorough and experienced. After having orthodontis
2.Dr Jonathan D Stone DMD
123 W Lancaster Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmeti
3.Rene M. Polis DMD
3534 Rhoads Ave
Our practice is updated with current technology to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of your dental needs. Our digital x-rays allow us to gain a more accurate picture of your teeth and to communic
4.Ronald C Garinger DMD
30 S Valley Rd Ste 209
DentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Go to him, he is WONDERFUL!Yes Dr. Garinger is a GREAT dentist!! I am very fearful of dentists, especially root canals! I promise you you will not even know he is doing a root canal. I think Dr. Garin
5.Mauro Family Dentistry
45 Darby Rd Ste B
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
6.Sandra Gryzbicki DMD
17 Industrial Blvd Ste 203
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
7.chesterbrook dental associates
1201 W Swedesford Rd
Chesterbrook dental associates provides general dental services, as well as, cosmetic, whitening, veneers, crowns, full and partial dentures, periodontal care, root canal therapy,implant restorations,
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future