Serving the Paola area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
501 S Hospital Dr
2.Healthcare Partnership Clinic
1604 Industrial Park Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
Not only are they medically thorough but they take time, invite questions, patiently explain medical information in a way you can understand it. The front desk staff is top of the line in follow throu
908 N Pearl St
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
4.Healthcare Partnership Clinic
25955 W 327th St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
5.Johnson County Orthopedics-Pl
2102 Baptiste Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Elizabeth Layton Center
505 S Hospital Dr
Mental Health ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Rude and unhelpful. all I was looking for was someone to talk to and the therapist didn't listen and the shrink wanted to put me on meds. I was sad after a divoce that doesn't mean I am clinically de
7.Walmart - Pharmacy
310 Hedge Ln
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Paola area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.