Serving the Panorama City area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.The Village at Northridge
9222 Corbin Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
The Village at NorthRidge, set on five-acres, has a true resort-like feeling of tranquility. Each day at The Village at NorthRidge brings with it a new opportunity for inspiration, renewal, rejuvenati
2.The Village at Sherman Oaks
5450 Vesper Ave
Retirement Apartments & HotelsSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
What's in store for the day? At The Village at Sherman Oaks you have endless choices. Get moving in a fitness class or take a dip in the heated oversized pool. Video chat with friends and family in th
3.Continuity Care Home Nurses
12722 Riverside Dr
Nurses-Home ServicesNurses RegistriesChild CareMedical Equipment & Supplies
Continuity Care Home Nurses is a licensed, state-of-the-art home health agency consisting of a multi-disciplinary team of health care professionals that are dedicated to the patient care philosophy of
4.DIRECT HOME CARE
8750 Kester Ave Unit 40
In home medical services provided for all type of medical assitance. Home care is my specialty. I have serveral years experience in the field. References available upon request.
5.Panorama Meadows Nursing Center
14857 Roscoe Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
9541 Van Nuys Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care Facilities
THESE PEOPLE ARE AWFUL...THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN!
7.Medcare Home Health Svc Inc
14621 Titus St Ste 203
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
About MCHH: Medcare Home Health Services, Inc, has been providing quality health care since 2004. We are MEDICARE and MEDI-CAL providers located in Panorama City, California.
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.