Express Electrical Service
Serving the Panorama City area. Click Business Name for More Information.
1.B&K Electric Co. Inc.
12034 Ste 102 Riverside
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Established in 1959, Same Owner, All Types of Electrical Work, Commercial, Residential, Remodeling, Specialists in Electric Service Repairs, Trouble Shooting, No Hidden Charges, Quality Work, Fast Ser
2.Shires Electric Co.
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsTelecommunications Services
Visit our website
They showed up on time, were courteous and professional, answered any questions that I had since I dont know much about Electrical. Did a very professional job with installing lights in my kitchen and
3.Express Electrical Services
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
SENIOR CITIZENS MENTION THIS AD FOR A 15% DISCOUNT+1more
Awesome service. The most knowledgeable electricians I have ever met. If anyone is in need please contact Express. They are the best.
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
6.Gomez Electric Inc.
4201 Elmwood Ave
ElectriciansElectric CarsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$25 off any service call+3more
This guys are really good I like their personality and work they make you feel safe. They rewired and upgrade my moms house with no problem they kept the place clean everyday before they left. It pass
7.Quality Electrical Services
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsLighting Contractors
Whether you need some minor electrical issue resolved or more extensive repairs, there is no job too big or small for us to tackle. All sorts of electrical work can be dangerous. Without adequate prep
Serving the Panorama City area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.