Westwind Women's Services
22110 Roscoe Blvd, Canoga Park, CA, 91304
1.Dr Barry Leonard OD
14425 Chase St
OptometristsEyeglassesOptical GoodsOptometry Equipment & Supplies
Dr. Barry Leonard is simply one the best and a role model to other business. He always participates in several community activities.
2.Lee, M H MD
14614 Victory Blvd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Service is mediocre at best. Walk-in is available. Very busy office. Dr. Lee did not see me as a patient but as a dollar sign. I received better service from one of his colleagues.
3.Pregnancy Counseling Center
10211 Sepulveda Blvd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPregnancy CounselingAbortion Alternatives
Unplanned Pregnancy? We offer Confidential & Free Services and SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS. Hablamos Espanol - We are a 501(c)3 Licensed Medical Clinic.
4.Mintzer, Eric DDS
6314 Laurel Canyon Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDentists Referral & Information Service
5.Clinica La Milagrosa
8162 Van Nuys Blvd
The compassionate, personalized and unparalleled care to women of all ages. Simply put, Clinica La Milagrosa provide an atmosphere where all women are comfortable to discuss their most important and i
6.Lanark Family Medical Clinic
8040 Van Nuys Blvd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
7.Mission Medical Clinic
14860 Roscoe Blvd Ste 202
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Sofia Vaisman MD & Boris Vaisman MD
22600 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA, 91364
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.