1.Hewett Tire & Auto Center
517 Airport Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
i took my car to Hewett tire and Auto and I really thought the car was really broken bad, Turns out it was anot as bad as i had thought,These guys had me in and out in a few hours. Thanks Guys , I wi
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1100 W 15th St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Austin Machine Works
2501 E 5th St
Trailer Equipment & PartsBoat Equipment & SuppliesTransport TrailersWelding Equipment & Supply
4.Road Mart Of Florida Inc
2413 S Highway 77
5.Parkway Tire & Service
412 N Tyndall Pkwy
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Very professional & kind people working here. They all knew what they were talking about. All were very friendly. Will definitely donbusness with again & refer friends to them.
6923 Highway 77
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & Balancing
7.Parkway Tire & Service
1810 Thomas Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Had problems since day one with them! They charged me to much and did not fix the problem on my car in the end. Do yourself a favor take you car some where else and don't mess with them!!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.