Serving the Panama City area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
615 N Bonita Ave
2.Bay Medical HealthPlex
Rehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapists
For a first time Healthplex member I find the gym very good for my needs. The shower stalls could use some attention, but otherwise it is a well rounded gym
3.Community Health Ctr Bay Cnty
2309 E 15th St
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
This place is ridiculous, wrote wrong xray order, then lost my xray results twice, they don't treat your issues just write you a referral to someone else, wait time is the worse. If you don't have 3+
4.Panama City Health Club & Spa
1598 Balboa Ave
Health ClubsExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsTanning SalonsDay Spas
I read reviews before joining here and was a little hesitant but these could not be farther from the truth. Olga had been amazing to my entire family since joining. The gym is awesome and it is the be
5.Blue Ribbon Health Services Inc
6909 E Highway 22
OxygenMedical Equipment & SuppliesOxygen Therapy Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersMedical Clinics
97 W Oak Ave
Medical Business AdministrationMedical Practice ConsultantsMedical Clinics
7.Glencove Health & Rehab
1027 E Highway 98
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care Facilities
Drug Addiction Healing
Serving the Panama City area. Drug & Alcohol Rehab TreatmentLocal Help...Call our 24/7 helpline
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.