Murray, Michael DDS
2507 Harrison Ave, Panama City, FL, 32405
1.Baldwin Family Dental
528 W Baldwin Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
we go to Dr Azam. She has been our Pediatrician for the past few months, we are very happy with her office. Her office is very clean, Her staff is very friendly and the wait time is not much either. D
2.Panhandle Dental Care, PA, William L Ott, DMD
516 N MacArthur Ave
I had been trying to see a dentist for weeks. I called and they got me in that day and scheduled me appointments to take care of my pain. Was treated like they cared I was in pain. They are the best.
3.Gulf Dental Center
1560 Jenks Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
I love my dental appointments!! Everyone is very professional and the atmosphere is amazing. The office is always spotlessly clean and that is so important to me. The dental hygienists have a soft tou
4.Personal Attention Dental Center
5701 Hickory St
311 Airport Rd
6.Forest Park Dental
2620 Jenks Ave
Dr. Hunter and his staff are always so caring. It truly feels like a family atmosphere. I am always greeted warmly when I come in and they are always on time. It's like they value me and my time and t
7.Guy R Estes DDS
515 Airport Rd
PeriodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I drive all the way here as I used to live here. I now come to see this doctor. One of the very few truly compassionate souls left. WORKS BECAUSE HE LOVES IT NOT BECAUSE HE NEEDS/WANTS THE MONEY. ***
Apply For A Personal Loan
100Lenders.com Multiple Lenders Within NetworkApply Now
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future