7730 W 114th Pl Ste 1
Industrial Equipment & Supplies-WholesaleMachinery
Gamma Products, Inc has been designing and manufacturing scientific instruments for over 40 years. Our product line includes: low background alpha beta automatic gas flow proportional counting systems
601 Oakmont Ln Ste 220
Professional EngineersGeneral Contractors
Gamma Technologies Inc. provides professional engineering services to its clients. Based in Westmont, Ill., the company develops and commercially licenses a suite of computer-aided engineering simulat
3.Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc
8800 S Stony Island Ave
Fraternities & Sororities
4.Gamma Zeta Rho
310 Woodcreek Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.Gamma Alpha Organization
5621 S University Ave
AssociationsSocial Service Organizations
6.Gamma Photo Labs
222 N Desplaines St
314 W Superior St
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.