Serving the Palos Heights area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Integrated Universal Health Care Inc
12021 S Harlem Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Great Lakes Health & Wellness, Sc
7250w W College Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Equipment & SuppliesClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7800 W College Dr Ste 1e
Medical ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical Service Organizations
11800 Southwest Hwy
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersMedical Service Organizations
5.Advocate Christ Outpatient Center
12350 S Harlem Ave
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysical TherapistsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
The Advocate Christ Outpatient Center in Palos Heights is home to several specialty center for both adults and children. A comprehensive acute inpatient adult rehabilitation program is coordinated by
6.Dr. Kevin Hauser, Chiropractic Physician & Acupuncturist
12770 S Harlem Ave
AcupunctureMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
I have chronic back problems and have seen several Chiropractors. Dr. Hauser is by far the most caring and considerate doctor I've had the pleasure of dealing with. He was able to help me where other
12309 S Harlem Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospicesMedical Clinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Palos Heights area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.