12800 S Ridgeland Ave Ste F
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
610 S Maple Ave Ste 2600
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Women Ob MidWest Gyn DR
3825 Highland Ave Ste 2f
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Midwest Medical Home
18w511 Roosevelt Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
5.Midwest Ob Gyn & Midwifery
1213 Joliet St Ste H
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
6.MidWest Obgyn Midwifery
800 Biesterfield Rd
Elk Grove Village,IL
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
7.Midwest Center for Women's Healthcare
1555 Barrington Rd Ste 4300
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Catheters Delivered Free
CommunicationOffers-Bundle.com Free Home Delivery-Uninary CatheterPaid By Medicare & Most Insurances
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.