1.Church Street Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
817 S Church St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentists
At Church Street Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we pledge to help people understand the value of good oral health and provide treatment with unparalleled patient care through a strong doctor/patient r
2.Joseph F. Meyer, DDS
1104 Route 130 N, Suite O
ClinicsDental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Two of my children (so far, the others are younger) have had their orthodonist work done by Dr. Meyer. He does does fantastic work. The office decor may be a little outdated, but Doctor's work is ex
3.Dr. Shan Psychiatry Clinic
756 Adams Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychiatric ClinicsMental Health Clinics & Information
Very professional. Very accessible. Very friendly. Experienced Doctor. Would recommend this doctor to those interested.
4.Dr. Sami Dental and Denture Center
1822 E Allegheny Ave
ClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Sami Janjua, DDS has been providing personal family dentistry services to Philadelphia, PA for over 30 years. Dr. Sami provides quick and quality denture work and is also more than equipped to handle
5.Berger & Benjamin
1335 W Tabor Rd
ClinicsAbortion ServicesMedical Clinics
Dr. Berger and Dr. Benjamin are board certified obstetricians with many years of experience in pregnancy termination and family planning. They also offer a complete range of services from routine wome
6.The TMS Center
813 E Gate Dr
ClinicsOsteopathic ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychiatric Clinics
7.Northwestern Human Services
4043 Harbour Dr
Social Service OrganizationsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.