Agawam Dental Arts - Michael J Calabrese DDS
850 Springfield St Ste 2, Feeding Hills, MA, 01030 "Creating Smiles for a Lifetime"
1.Dr. Carol C Neumann, DDS
1055 Park St
1436 Main St
3.Wilbraham Dental Associates
70 Post Office Park
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Wilbraham Dental Associates provides superior-quality dental care. Whether it is general, family, or cosmetic dentistry, we provide an exceptional patient experience for all age groups!
4.DDS Cw Regional Office 1964
224 State Ave
5.16 Acres Dental
1178 Parker St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
16 Acres Dental is a family-centered dental practice located in Springfield, MA. Our goal is to give each patient the best possible dental care, while maintaining the patient's privacy in a warm and f
1356 Boston Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Hi my name is Jeff D. and am am just about finished with my dental work at aspen. The people there have made the complete difference in how comfortable I was with getting a denture and a partial. TheMore Nearby Locations »
7.Larry A. Johnson, DDS, PC
69 Hall Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
For optimal gum health, you need the specialized services offered by the practice of Larry A. Johnson, DDS, PC. We have been perfecting our craft for many years, and with our outstanding skill and abi
Serving the Palmer area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future