Serving the Palmer area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1001 Thorndike St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Palmer, located inside CVS/pharmacy #969 at 1001 Thorndike Street, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment,
2.Palmer Healthcare Center
250 Shearer St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsHomes-Institutional & Aged
3.Palmer Dialysis Center
42 Wright St
4.Complete Healthcare Solutions
1497 N Main St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Morrison Health Care Inc
200 State Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Pain ManagementPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
7.VA Medical Center
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Palmer area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.