A Place For Mom
Serving the Palmer area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1205 N Tranquility Ln
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Great client care with a personal touch
2.Homestead Assisted Living
17635 E Pine Needle Way
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Terrible place dirty inside and out. Very rude staff and management is hard to get in contact with. All their medical equipment looks to be in bad shape.
3.Peninsula Home Health Care Inc
440 W Evergreen Ave Ste B
Home Health ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
4.Alzheimer's Disease Resource
10355 E Palmer Wasilla Hwy
Senior Citizen CounselingAdult Day Care CentersSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHome Health Services
2800 N Lagoon
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilitySenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsResidential Care Facilities
6.Two Sisters Assisted Living
413 N Tiffany Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
7.Alaskare Assisted Living
17350 E Dorismae Cir
Homes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care Facilities
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.