38442 25th St E, Palmdale, CA, 93550
38442 25th St E
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Alpine locksmith, have very bad customer service, I called told the guy I'll be there in 15 minutes and when I arrived 15 minutes later, he was driving away. I thought maybe there was somebody else t
2.Blue Moon Lock & Key
5022 W Avenue N Ste 102
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor Closers & ChecksKeys
I've worked with many vendors via my career in Real Estate/Property Management & I have to say that Bill of Blue Moon Lock & Key is top notch.....he's professional, friendly, dependable, reliable & ve
1203 W Avenue K
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Great Customer Service Quick Fast and On Time
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Oh my god, these guys are great. I've lived in City & State for 11 years and have had some horrendous experiences with locksmiths. These guys are totally professional and truly good people. It's a fl
5.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Called American Local Locksmith early in the AM. Our nanny locked her keys in her car and we needed to get the keys out before I left to work. Mike return my called within minutes and was by the locke
7.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Call A Pro
Serving the Palmdale area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.