Serving the Palm Springs area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Heritage Senior Care Inc
431 S Palm Canyon Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPersonal Care HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health Services
Providing a first class quality in-home caregivers for seniors with a family touch Since 1983! Avoiding the maze of corporate or franchise policies or dealing with the government regulation or maintai
2.Palm Springs Health Care
277 S Sunrise Way
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
3.Premier Rehab & Nursing
2990 E Ramon Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
4.Ensign Group Inc
2990 E Ramon Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
5.The Sonora Villa
180 E Sonora Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly Homes
We are an assisted living facility, catering exclusively to gay men. We are the only such facility in the area.
1780 E Baristo Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesElderly Homes
7.California Nursing & Rehab Center
2299 N Indian Canyon Dr
Rehabilitation ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Caring people, great staff great nurses
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.