Please try reloading the page.
I know this place is often busy but honestly I don't see what all the fuss is about. The food was just middling and the service was indifferent. My partner is a vegetarian and the waitress could care less that the "vegetarian" dish she brought him had chicken in it. Not even an apology. Frankly, the only thing missing was curlers in her hair and a cigarette dangling from her lips.
My favorite american restaurant, as long as i go to Palm springs, i will visit this restaurant at least once. the food quality and service you cannot ask more, and the price for 3 courses is really really cheap.
Great place for vegetarian and other healthy options. Ambience and menu are generally Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian.
Amazing breakfast (if you eat pig you have to try their bacon!) also great unique salads. Friendly service too.
The food was nothing stellar but the location and service were great. A good food value too.
love it all! great staff, great food, and always fun times.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.