Sheldon Hough DDS
57463 29 Palms Hwy Ste 204, Yucca Valley, CA, 92284 If you are looking for Comfort, Respect and a Positive Dental Experience - Call Us!
555 S Sunrise Way Ste 400
DentistsEndodontistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Western Dental in Palm Springs, CA is committed to serving high quality oral health care and orthodontics to our community. Our dentist office offers exams, braces, root canals, dental implants and moMore Nearby Locations »
2.DDS Ayman Elraheb K DDS
267 E Tahquitz Canyon Way
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I really enjoy how they make you feel very comfortable here from right when you walk in. They are very professional and I appreciate them very much. I will actually be going back this month and am loo
3.Richard James Gill, DDS
1921 E Tahquitz Canyon Way
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryPeriodontists
I rarely see Dr. Gill, but he keeps really good dental assistants at the office ... it never hurts when you go!
4.Rens, Robert, DDS
1037 N Palm Canyon Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
WARNING-DO NOT GO TO DR. RENS. I wanted implants and a fixed bridge. He demanded payment in advance and then only did the implants (no fixed bridge). So now I am left with NO TEETH!!! I am now in
5.Palm Springs Dental Excellence: Terry J Guzak DDS
2225 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste 3
Contact our Family Dentist in Palm Springs, CA. For services in Teeth Whitening, Cosmetic Dentistry, Dentures, Porcelain Veneers, Gentle Partial Dentures, Emergency Dental Implants & Bridges.
2150 E Tahquitz Canyon Way
1111 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Ste 210
Serving the Palm Springs area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future