Jensen David R DDS
13713 Linden Dr, Spring Hill, FL, 34609
1.Cobbe Family Dental & Orthodontics
2707 Tampa Rd
My daughter was so afraid of the shot and all she wanted was her mom to sit by her side for a few seconds. They refused. They stated that they don't allow any parents in with the children while they
2.Lieberman Larry DDS PA
35691 US Highway 19 N
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinics
11 years. Both my wife and myself. Great staff. Caring dentist. Minimal discomfort. Expert with laser gum surgery.
33160 Us Highway 19 N
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers Palm Harbor
35176 Us Highway 19 N
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
5.Albert Family Orthodontics
2445 Tampa Rd Ste A
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I am grateful for such a compassionate, respectful and successful orthodontist taking care of our teenage daughter. Dr Albert does a great job talking with her, making her comfortable , answering all
6.Knellinger Dental Excellence
1246 Florida Ave
Dr. Dan Knellinger's unique brand of dentistry combines warm personal care with extensive training and experience. We perform a variety of dental care including: routine cleaning, extractions, sealant
7.Palm Harbor Dental Associates Inc
34669 Us Highway 19 N
Dental Cleaning, Exam, and X-Rays
Very nice people, good with teens. Secretary is wonderful, and the doctor is a very nice jolly man. I took my 3 teens here for cleanings and they love the staff.
Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental
6450 Central Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33707
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future