PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Palm Desert area.
1.Palm Desert Urgent Care
72757 Fred Waring Dr Ste 1
2.Desert Urgent Care
74990 Country Club Dr Ste 310
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical Centers
NOT 24 hour what a fricking joke
3.ManorCare Health Services-Palm Desert
74350 Country Club Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesOccupational TherapistsPhysical TherapistsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
ManorCare Health Service's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminate
4.Dental Care in Palm Desert
74000 Country Club Dr Ste B1
5.RAI Care Center Corporate Way - Palm Desert
41501 Corporate Way
Dialysis ServicesMedical CentersClinics
Looking for a dialysis center? Rai Care Center Corporate Way - Palm Desert in Palm Desert, CA at 41501 Corporate Way offers hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis and home dialysis services to people with
6.Eisenhower Primary Care - Palm Desert
78120 Wildcat Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
7.Palm Desert Eye Care Dr Price
73260 El Paseo Ste 2b
Contact LensesOptical GoodsOptometristsOpticians
I've never had so much fun getting an eye exam and new glasses!!! Very friendly, professional services. Highly recommended
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.