Temporary Error.

Please try reloading the page.

user avatar
05/02/2017
By: Brad S.
Purchase Green
I had the fortunate opportunity to work with Gerald Borchert and his team at Purchase Green in 2014 and again in April 2017. Being a perfectionist, I have very high standards and high expectations. I was more than impressed with Purchase Green back in 2014, so I knew going into my recent artificial grass landscape project at my home that I only wanted to work with Purchase Green – as they are the best artificial grass company in the greater Palm Springs area. I can wholeheartedly say that I have been totally impressed with the quality of Purchase Green’s product and the fastidious workmanship by their installers. From the owner (Gerald), office staff, on down the line to the installers, everyone I have dealt with at Purchase Green has been very professional and the finished product delivered has always exceeded my expectations – at a fair price. I look forward to working with Purchase Green again on my next landscape project and would highly recommend their professional services to anyone looking for high-quality artificial grass, impeccable and on-time installation work, at a fair price!
12/19/2016
By: J S.
Purchase Green
Purchase Green Palm Desert came to my home and gave me a written estimate that included materials and installation ($5755). After deciding to not have PG do the job, I was encouraged to purchase the artificial turf and do the installation myself. I watched the videos, laid the turf exactly as instructed and ordered the quantity that my written estimate had recommended. Upon completion, I noticed that I had only used 75% of the roll purchased. I called the company and asked if I could return the remaining 25% (still on the roll), I was told no. Purchase Green took no responsibility for providing incorrect information that cost me an additional $330. If Purchase Green had done the installation, I would have never noticed the overcharging. Simply put, I will never recommend this company.
Tips & Advices
Artificial grass requires minimal to moderate maintenance, depending on the normal weather conditions of the area and the amount of wear and tear. Rinse off spills and pet urine immediately. It is suggested you hose down an artificial lawn weekly, and rake or sweep away debris and dust at least once a month.
The color of artificial grass should not fade during the time it is covered by manufacturer warranty at minimum, and hopefully should remain consistent for longer than that.
The length of time to install artificial grass varies according to the size of the area needing coverage. However, for an average residential or small business hardscaping project, expect one day of prep and 1-2 days for installation.
Artificial grass needs to be replaced every 8-15 years. Some manufacturers say it has an even longer life expectancy, but the standard manufacturer warranty is typically between 8-10 years.
Artificial grass can do well in cold climates. The color does not fade, and the grass doesn’t break or fall out. However, you should definitely pay some attention to the grass after a heavy flood. Make sure the drainage layer is functioning properly and the artificial lawn has not become waterlogged. Also, professionals caution against installing artificial turf in extremely cold temperatures, as the backing can crack.

Just a moment...