Westberry R S DMD
3120 S Ridgewood Ave, South Daytona, FL, 32119 More Info
4873 Belle Terre Pkwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Florida Family Dentistry, P.A.
4 Old Kings Rd N Ste A
This office has a great atmosphere! The front desk girls are very helpful. Dr. Ray not only has a great personality, but also wonderful bed-side-manner. They are honest and caring and willing to wo
3.Margaret Walsh Johnston, DMD
4 Old Kings Rd N
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
4.Cypress Point Family Dentistry
105 Cypress Point Pkwy
We are proud of our smile and want you to be too. Our office located in the heart of Palm Coast is a state-of-the-art dental office that provides care of exceptional quality and a commitment to each p
5.Frederick A Fox DDS
3 Pine Cone Dr Ste 108
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
6.Flagler Dental Associates
97 Flagler Plaza Dr
7.Shawn Magee, Other
105 Cypress Point Pkwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Beville Dental Care
911 Beville Rd, South Daytona, FL, 32119
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future