Central Florida Behavioral Hospital
6601 Central Florida Pkwy, Orlando, FL, 32821
460 Palm Coast Pkwy SW Ste 5
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
I keep giving them chances to prove themselves, but it isn't working. Go somewhere else. Inefficient, poor follow-through, seem not to care.
105 Whitehall Dr Ste 109
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
201 E Saint Johns Ave
Mental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
306 Union Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Azalea Health Care
1455 Dunn Ave
2503 President St
Physicians & SurgeonsDentists
Rural Health Care, Inc. d/b/a/ AZALEA HEALTH is a private non-profit community and migrant health center established in rural Putnam County, Florida in 1977. A federally qualified health center (FQHC)
1302 River St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Pulmonary Critcal Care Consultants Of Volusia
575 Clyde Morris Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.