1.Alpha Zeta Enterprises
1131 SW 32nd St
Lawn MaintenanceNurseries-Plants & TreesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & Equipment
To be completely honest, my one star is generous. Our experience was terrible, the owner quite deceptive and we felt cheated. Avoid this guy!!
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3226 SE Gran Park Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
$25 Off Request a FREE Estimate
At Patrick Exterminating we take the approach that most insects which cause a homeowner distress originate from the outside. Therefore, our household pest control concentrates more on exterior applica
4.Milton Pest Management Inc
2144 SE Meadowbrook Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
Affordable, Professional Service, with integrity. No Contracts. Free Phone Estimates. No up front fees. Residential & Commercial. Family owned & operated.
5.Hulett Environmental Services
2820 Reynolds Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHorticulture Products & ServicesPest Control Services
$50.00 off Pest Control
Hulett's Healthy Home Pest Control Programs Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Your Best Pest Prevention Medicine! Â Every Day More Florida Families Choose Hulett as their pest control company, because of what they get! RESPEC
10217 SE Lennard Rd
Port Saint Lucie,FL
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesEntomologists
very bad service, what ever he spays had no affect
7.Natures Grounds Landscape Management Inc
12101 Orange Ave.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
Natures Grounds Landscape Management, Inc., is a complete landscape management company headquartered in Stuart, Florida and serving the Treasure Coast communities since 2007. Our company has been buil
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.