CK 's Lockshop & Security Locksmith
301 SE 4th St, Boynton Beach, FL, 33435
1.Keep Me Safe Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Established in 1980, the business offers Lock and Locksmith services CALL **911LOCK (5625) Most Cell Phones
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a fantastic experience! Shon was able to make two new car keys for me a couple of hours after I called and offered a very fair price. A wonderful experience all around. Call American Local Locksm
4.CK 's Lockshop & Security Locksmith
301 SE 4th St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSurveillance Equipment
A+ SERVICE I HAVE USED THEM AND THEY ARE ON TIME AND DO GOOD WORK
5.Boca Security Center & Locksmith
1811 NW 2nd Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
Since 1970, Boca Security Center & Locksmith, LLC has been a family owned and operated business that specializes in your safety. From the state-of-the-art vaults and security grills to the manufacturi
6.All Safe Security & Lock
1141 E Blue Heron Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
5% off safes in our showroom, or $10 off residential service calls
I called this Company - they quoted me a price and promised to be at my office around 1PM that same day ...... And the great thing is they did exactly as they promised at the exact price they quoted
7.East Coast Safe & Lock Inc
530 Business Park Way Unit Bay4
Royal Palm Beach,FL
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsKeys
Speed Locksmith & Security, INC.
Serving the Palm Beach Gardens area. Business, Home, Cars & Motorcycles.We Will Be There In 15 Minutes
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.