24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Palm Bay area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
1.Commercial Door & Access
7622 Pinewood Dr NE
Garage Doors & OpenersMetal DoorsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesGates & Accessories
This company does not ship out of the country unless you are US Government or are based in the US. I am sorry if this is an inconvenience but they are set up as a local/vendor-contractor which means t
2.Brevard Locksmith & Bicycle Shop
808 W New Haven Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSporting GoodsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBicycle Rental
We are committed to providing the best service for our customers, please give us a try. We think you will like us
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
5.Lacey's Lock Service Inc
150 Barton Blvd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLuggage
This company has been around a long time because they provide fast efficient service at a reasonable price. Very reliable and friendly.
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeysAccess Control Systems
We called in at 1:51PM, and was quoted to have a tech in 40 minutes. Waited an hour and called back, got an answer that it will be 10 minutes as the tech is on the way. Well, we waited longer and fi
7.American Locksmith service Brevard County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 1070 Emerson Dr NE, Palm Bay, FL 32907 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.