Atlantis Urgent Care Walk In Clinic
2254 Highway A1a, Indian Harbour Beach, FL, 32937
1.Health First Walk-In Clinics
730 Malabar Rd
2.Drs. Jeff and Adriana MonteLeon
5560 Babcock St NE
Medical ClinicsMassage TherapistsClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Serving health conscious individuals and their families, to achieve optimum health and wellness goals. Please visit our site to learn more about our services, Doctors and staff.
3.Quality Medical Care
5200 Babcock St NE Ste 106
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Stay away from this place. I have never been treated so badly by a doctor and his staff in my entire life. They did not inform me that I would not being seeing the doctor and that actually would be se
4.Apollo Healthcare Associates
2105 Palm Bay Rd NE
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Horizon Health Care Institute
4961 Babcock St NE
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
6.Online Health Cart
1998 Glenwood St NE
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
1155 Malabar Rd NE Ste 1
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesMedical CentersMore Nearby Locations »
Gentle Dental Associates
Serving the Palm Bay area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Melbourne, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.