131 Tomahawk Dr Suite 1, Indian Harbour Beach, FL, 32937
1.A Pro Quality Electric Service Corp
To their crew of workers, a focus on client needs is fundamental. Expert electricians from A PRO Quality Electrical Service Corp can make your home update complete. A PRO Quality Electrical Service Co
2.Grand Electric/ Bob's Electric Inc.
109 Nelson Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
We were Voted Best in Brevard in 2014, 2015 and 2016.Call today for an appointment. We provided quality service for an affordable price
131 Tomahawk Suite 1
Indian Harbour Beach,FL
I have nothing but praise for this company! Everyone I have dealt with is courteous and professional and goes out of their way to accommodate even when thrown a curveball. If you need an electrician,
4.Brevard Electric Services, Inc
ElectriciansElectrical EngineersElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Generators
I just had another project completed by Brevard. They are absolutely the best I have used in the last 5 years. Quick and fair quote. They showed up on time and ready to do the job! They even sent anot
5.Current Electrical Solutions Inc
321 Wexford Dr
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceConstruction Consultants
The Space Coast's #1 Licensed Master Electrician handling your Commercial & Residential electrical solutions. Call and speak with the owner for free estimates. Lighting, Power, Maintenance, New Constr
6.Grand Electric / Bob's Electric
109 Nelson Ave
Electric CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & Service
Great company to do business with. No service charge; they charge by the hour and their technicians hustle! Very professional and competent. I told them what I wanted and they did it promptly and effi
7.Gault Electric LLC
715G North Dr
ElectriciansLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesElectric GeneratorsBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
Called Gault Electric at 10pm regarding a partial power outage issue. Jeff Gault called right back and provided expert advice including his diagnosis and told me to call FPL at a special number and t
Call A Pro
Serving the Palm Bay area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.