Rawal, Raj M.
2180 N Courtenay Pkwy, Merritt Island, FL, 32953
1.Reddy, Swetha, DDS
3440 Bayside Lakes Blvd SE
2.Reddy, Swetha G, DDS
775 E Merritt Island Cswy
3.G Reddy Manohar MD PA
2551 W Eau Gallie Blvd Ste 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Reddy, Kambam R, MD
2345 14th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Reddy Manohar G MdServing the Palm Bay, FL area
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
7056 Industrial Rd
4001 Funston Cir
No Internet Heading Assigned
Palsis Gary M DMD
2194 Highway A1a, Indian Harbour Beach, FL, 32937
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future